Saturday, September 15, 2007

NORMAL WEEKEND STUFF..CLEANING THE CHURCH

For the last 15-20 years I have been part of the team which has gotten the Tabernacle, and the Church Fellowship Hall prepared the worship services which our church has on Sundays. Of course, we have our worship services, Sunday AM & PM in the Tabernacle. We use the Fellowship Hall for the children's Sunday School Classes which we have during the hour preceding the Sunday Morning worship. We also have classes for the older youth, young adults, and adult in the Tabernacle. On Saturday afternoon at approximately 4:00 pm or later we prepare both building for the Sunday functions. We do whatever cleaning is necessary, do set up work if appropriate, and we prepare the literature for the Sunday School classes, making sure that it is available and set out for use. We make sure that both buildings are prepared and ready for Sunday Morning ; and that we can function without a hitch.

If you are in business of any type; If you work at a regular job; Indeed, at any activity in your life that you wish to be successful, you must plan and prepare. Something that I heard seems to be a Maxim or Truism in this regard "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAI!! Because I am steering these thoughts in the direction of Network Marketing, and building a Successful Network Marketing Business, I will limit my discussion to some of the planning and preparation that is necessary in building a business from home, More in my nest post,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.