Friday, January 23, 2009

It's a New Day

One morning recently, before the holidays, as I was waking up, the thought that came wafting it's way into my mind was, "Its a New Day." As I was getting myself ready to go to work I was aware that the more I meditated upon that thought; the more I was encouraged. It's a new day. There is no need to be holding on to the baggage from yesterday. If there is something carried over from yesterday which needs to be addressed. ADDRESS it, and move on! Take whatever means necessary to get it resolved. Then PUT IT BEHIND YOU. It is in the Past! It's a new day. There are new opportunities; new inspirations; new people to meet; new challenges and obstacles to overcome; new things to do and learn. The Scripture puts it like this in Phil 3:13b-14 "...this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the High calling of God in Christ Jesus". In building your business; each day is new! Learn from what happened yesterday; but don't rest on the laurels of yesterdays successes, and don't build a monument to the failures of yesterday. Today is a brand new page, and you can create new momentum to the Slight Edge continium which is pushing your business and your life to where you want it to be.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Thanks for the tweet, I found this one helpful! :-D

Joan