Tuesday, June 4, 2013

THAT PERSON IS A TOUGH CUSTOMER

      Yesterday, on Monday, I had some business to do downtown.  I walked downtown.  Among other things, I got a haircut.  I stopped and had lunch at the American Coney Island.   I happened to see one of the employees who was bussing the tables.  I said, "This must be a great place to work."  He answered, "Sometimes it is not so great."  By the way he said it, I could tell that some days he caught it from his boss, or maybe he came upon some customers who were hard to handle.
    Today, I had a situation like that where one of the people that I was called upon to serve was an extremely tough customer.  If ever I met a woman who had a man's spirit, it was this person.  We all might these particular type of people with whom we can't get along with or jiust barely.  It seems super hard to work with them or just to tolerate them.
   Understate that life is not a bed of roses.  Some days are like that and you will meet with disagreeable people.  But as you push ahead what what you know to do\ and not let yourself become upset;  there are the things give  strength, and make us strrong..

No comments: