Tuesday, March 19, 2013

MONDAY, MARCH 18 2013

    This being Monday, I slept in past 0900a.  I made some coffee.  I walked downtown as I had some personal business to attend to.  I needed to get a haircut, I stopped at the CVS pharmacy to pick up a prescription, and I also stopped at FedEx Kinko's to print the MI-8453 electronic filing declaration document which I need to send in for my State income tax return which I electronically filed last week. 

   I walked back home.  I was watching some Agatha Christie Video's.  I spent some time trying to assist a friend who needed his car battery jumped.

  I worked on my home business, calling some lead, talked to several people, inviting one prospect to a video chat that I am tentatively setting up for friday, March 22.
  
  I watched several more Agatha Christie Poirot video's.  I talked to a team member who lives near Sacramento California

I retired for the evening shortly after midnight eastern time.

No comments: