Friday, March 22, 2013

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED PT 2

 The Following has been taken from Part Two of Chapt 1. of Michael Dlouhy's book, "Success in Ten Steps"


People ask me:
  • "Your e-book is great.  Why on earth, do you give it away for free?"
  • "Your telephone training is great!  Why is it free?"
  • "Your 'Colors CD' is great!  Why is it so cheap?"
  • "Why do you help me for free, when I am not in your Company?"
  • ...and a dozen other variations


  In the early 1990's, I joined over 100 MLM Companies.  I tracked, cataloged, analyzed & evaluated EVERYTHING they did:  products, compensation plans, marketing, distributor support, profitability, etc.


THE UGLY RESULTS

     I'm a fun-loving, an easy going guy.  But my teeth clenched, and my fingers curled into fists of rage.  I was stunned by how many Companies and 'Heavy Hitters' make HUGE  profits NOT on product sales, but instead by selling a ton of worthless marketing materials to the distributors who trust and believe in them!

   I get mad just thinking about it.  This is why you find widespread cynicism and skepticism amongst network marketers.
I can't blame them.

But you should hear the calls I get from people trying to figure out  how I'm going to bamboozle them.

First, they figure I'm trying to steal their people.

Fact is, they don't HAVE any people.  None who trust them, anyway.  Many uplines' idea of support is to tell them the lies we'll cover in Chapter 1

True support is to take you by the hand, and lead you through every step of this business, so you can actually experience it in real time, and get good at it.  THAT is what we do on our phone calls.

No company is ever mentioned on those calls.  No product is ever mentioned.  No one is ever recruited. 


No comments: