Monday, February 11, 2013

MY DAY-February 11, 2013

    Because, I am not thinking of anything special to write, I will recap the day I had today.  I am retired from the job I had.  I am volunteering my time 30+ hours a week Tues-Sat.
Therefore Monday is my day off.  I sleep in until 0900A on Mondays.  I made several calls for my business.  Although, I was unable to interest the first lady, in the business, I got her to try 1/2 case of some product.  The second woman wants to join my business, but she has some financial issues.  I shared some website links with her to look at.  She will call me as soon as her financial logjam frees up.

     I took my little Norwegian Forest Cat to the veterinary clinic for a rabies shot.  They weighed her.  She is 7.5 lbs.  She took the shot like a trooper.  I made an appointment for her to have a Feline Distemper shot at the end of March.

     I started my Federal Income Tax Return for 2012.  I do it online with TaxActOnline.  I can get my Federal Tax Return done for free.  I went as far as I could.  I am having quite an issue with getting my 1099R information that I received from TD Ameritrade. I couldn't locate the paper copy I was sent.  
I searched high and low for it.  No Success.  I endeavored to get on the TD Ameritrade Website.  I had all kinds of trouble getting to the right website, and getting logged in properly.  When I finally did get logged in.  I found that the two browsers that I rely on wouldn't work with the Adobe Reader  
version that I have.  So I could get the pdf of the 2012-1099R to open.  I couldn't even get the Safari Brower, I am using a Macbook-Pro, to work; therefore I had to save, and wait for another day when I can get someone to help me get that information.  

    I called a couple of leads for my business, listened to a business conference call.  I was able to connect with some friends including my sister who emailed me with a tax question.  I did some social networking for my business.

So that was my day on Monday, February 13, 2013

And finally, I put together this blog post.  I will slso email a person who I got started in my business last week

No comments: