Thursday, February 14, 2013

THE TRUTH ABOUT ENERGY DRINKS

             ALL ENERGY DRINKS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL

     The energy drink market is huge.  It does $80 Billion annually.  The network marketing company that I am in presently markets an energy drink, and the network marketing  company that I was previously with also markets an energy drink.  Yesterday,    as I was trying to sample an energy drink to someone, they told me "I don't do energy drinks".   As I thought I understood where they were coming from, I said to this person, "This energy drink doesn't make your heart race, and it does not  make you crash, and leave you in a heap upon the floor"  The person I was  talking with looked at me with a smile, and said, "You understand what I am talking about.

    I absolutely knew what he was meaning.  Five or Six years ago when I was with the previous company, I was trying to sample the energy drink that this company had just launched to a friend.  This friend told me that whenever he has tried an energy drink his heart start racing so fast, it seems like it is going to beat out of his chest.

No comments: