Sunday, May 5, 2013

HOORAY, THE WEEKEND IS HERE!

      It is the first weekend in May.  On Saturday, the Kentucky Derby is run.  Last year at this time, I took a trip to Dallas Texas, for an event hosted by VitaMark, my former Network Marketing Company.  I went down from Detroit on the Greyhound Bus.  We went through Louisville Ky.  which of course is where the Derby is run. We went through there on Friday.  On Fridays of Derby Weekend they have a parade, which of course blocks of some of the streets, and the buses were slowed up because of it.   The event was on Saturday.  I left Dallas on Sunday by train.  Amtrak was delayed because of a breakdown in San Antonio.  This delayed us getting into Chicago which meant I missed the connecting train to Detroit by 3 hours.  They shuttled us back to Michigan by step van.  All in ail, the weekend was good!.

No comments: