Thursday, May 9, 2013

IT IS UP TO US TO SAVE AMERICA

     Last Friday, I wrote a post on how I believed that we are about to lose America, if things don't radically change fast.  If we are to save her, it will take those of us who love the Constitution and the rule of law, and the God of the Bible to stand up and "Stand Without Compromise" for the conservative values established by the founding fathers.  We have got to get back to the 'Faith of our Fathers'  God's Word gives us a remedy for the predicament we find ourselves in.  

       In II Chronicles 7:14, God says, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, I will forgive their sin, and I will heal their land"

No comments: