Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ABOUT THE NAME: EAGLE-SOLDIER-MENTOR

My dreams and goals are lofty and noble; my aim in life is to walk on high ground; I am solitary, and can fly alone if I have to...These attributes speak of an EAGLE I have a SOLDIER'S heart. I am a Christian Soldier. Every avenue of life is a war. I am engaged in Warfare every day of my life. I am a real person; fighting like a gladiator in arena of life. Among the highest aspirations that I hold is the aim of being able to help other people achieve their dreams; and enable them to become a success in things that really matter in life; becoming the person which their Creator intended and created them to be. The World of Multi-Level Marketing (MLM), and Direct Marketing (DM) is a JUNGLE!. There are a plethora and a confusing maze of Business Opportunities in the MLM and DM fields which will ear prospective Home Business Buildiers alive, and will cause them to flounder,sink and eventually end up in a watery grave unless they can find a MENTOR, or Pilot who can help them steer their Vessel through the rough choppy seas. I am offering myself to be that MENTOR. I will have a listening ear, and offer to you a heart that cares about your SUCCESS. I will help you Celebrate your Triumphs, and help to research your Failures for you so that they don't happen again. I will make your Dreams and Goals, my Dreams and Goals and will help you accomplish them

No comments: