Sunday, July 22, 2007

NORMAL WEEKEND STUFF

This past Friday somebody asked me, in fact quite regularly on fridays, somebody asks me, "Tom, do you have any special plans for the weekend?" I answered, "No, just normal weekend stuff." Today, I'm going to list just what 'Normal Weekend Stuff' means for me. And on subsequent weekends I am going to discuss each one of the items in detail. I want to open up a window into my life so you can see where I am coming from, and that I am a real person. Here are the events of my weekend: SATURDAY A. I go to the Eastern Market (Farmer's Market in Detroit) to purchase cut flowers for the Sunday church service. B. Volunteer in my Pastor's inner-city Ministry. Man her ministry door from 1000am to 0200pm on Saturday's C. We have a prayer meeting from 0300-0400pm D. I help to clean the Church and Sunday School area; preparing it for Sunday morning worship E. I read through and prepare my Sunday School lesson. I teach one of the adult bible study classess F. I prepare a list of people I want to try and talk to the during the coming week for my Network Marketing Business G. I have some personal development time. I listen to cd's : read inspiring books; participate in a skill's building conference call; maybe a mastermind call. SUNDAY'S A. I teach the Adult Sunday Bible Study, (as I mentioned earlier) B. We have our morning worship service C . I go to see my friend in the nursing home D. Take a Nap E. We have our evening church service at 0600PM F. Get prepared for Monday AM On subsequent weekends I will be discussing each of these items; one at a time, trying to relate it to relationship building and being successful in Network Marketing.

No comments: